Volatility Across The Board – Here Is What’s Important
Download audio file (0331-KER-Weekend-Show.mp3)
I first want to wish everyone a happy Easter weekend and thank you for listening in!
The major market moves this week was the pullback in long term rates and the US markets. We also saw some volatility creep into the metals markets with gold unfortunately pulling back from a potential breakout level. Overall we are seeing investors taking a more defensive approach with their portfolios.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from everyone! Let me know what companies, news and guests you would like our comments on.
- Segment 1: Trader Vic Sperandeo kicks off the weekend’s show with a focus on long term rates. Interestingly the 30 year yield is lower than when the first rate hike happened in December 2015.
- Segment 2: A new guest to the show Raghee Horner, a futures and currency expert at Simpler Trading shares her thoughts on sector outliers and a buying opportunity for gold.
- Segment 3: Doc and I look at a number of ratios focused on gold. These include Dow:Gold, Gold:Silver and Gold:HUI.
- Segment 4: A round table discussion wraps up the show. I chat with The Junior Miner Junky David Erfle and Revival Gold’s President and CEO Hugh Argo. We look at the metals sector from an executive vs newsletter writer level.
- Segment 5: Tudor Dixon CEO of Lumen Student News talks about her organization which teaches young people to be informed and to think for themselves.
- Segment 6: Jeff Ferry discusses the new trade agreement with South Korea.
- Segment 7: Dr. John Huber discusses the lack of privacy made possible by many electronic devices.
- Segment 8: We talk with Sally Pipes Chief Exeutive of the Pacific Research Institute about American healthcare.
Download audio file (0331-1-1-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-1-2-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-1-3-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-1-4-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-2-1-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-2-2-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-2-3-1.mp3)
Download audio file (0331-2-4-1.mp3)
[Korelin Economics Report]